Thread: Battlefield 1

Battlefield 1

Well well well.... it has been a very long time guys, how the heck are ya?

Same this trailer yesterday and was blown away and very excited. My next thought was I hope the RS guys are getting it so I have someone to play with. My next thought was hmmm going to need a new computer to run this. So before I go snag a new computer, are you guys going be playing Battlefield 1?
    I am an agent of Chaos. Darkness is my friend and your enemy.

Just 3 stop lights south of the city hospital.
    Hey a Mantis... been a long time.

BF1,.. yeah that is getting great reviews. Unlike the latest COD game. Blah, still the sosdd, type of "arcade" style of game as it has been.
    I must confess, I have all the COD games up to "COD:Ghosts",.. but never played the muliplay of it. I perfer the story line mode. But, that's just me.
    Shangus told me about BF1, a few months back, he said he read it on some online article. So I tried to find something about ever sense. It was not until I found an article yesterday, as I was reading stuff on Facebook, that I saw,the new trailer for BF1, and how much every fanboy of COD was disliking the trailer for it.
    I posted it on my Facebook. When I get up out of bed, and more awake, (drink a few cups of coffee), I'll repost what I found. *unless someone beats me to it.

.... Ah Shane just text me to see if I want to play BF:H with him. *does anyone else play that ?
    Anyway,.. have a nice day and take care
    -Chemp out-

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

" If you can put 2 rounds into the same hole from 25 meters, that's gun control! "

I will need a new pc as well. Maybe a will be able to run it on the lowest settings if need be on this pc for a bit.

I Failzorz at teh Interwebz BMAsRevenge[RS]'s Avatar
    Been in need of a new build and reason for over a year. So maybe I could use this for an excuse.

that sounds like a good enough excuse for me. Just do it already, and let's all get the game, and game like we use to! * my thoughts on that anyway...

BMAsRevenge[RS]-Been in need of a new build and reason for over a year. So maybe I could use this for an excuse.

conky[RS]-I will need a new pc as well. Maybe a will be able to run it on the lowest settings if need be on this pc for a bit.

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

" If you can put 2 rounds into the same hole from 25 meters, that's gun control! "

I would need a new pc as well maybe I can get away with Just a new Graphics card?

i started playing the beta,.. anyone else ? What do you think ?

I didn't get a chance to play the beta. Is it going to be worth it to purchase?