Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Name is V3_Shae, and I want to join.

Welcome. You should try making your own taco's sometimes. It's much better and you can use whatever ingredients to your own likings.

Also, we lost that one game where you lost connection on

Thread officially derailed lol

I Failzorz at teh Interwebz BMAsRevenge[RS]'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by V3_Shae View Post
    Thread officially derailed lol
    Now i made a custom smilie for this awhile back.

LOL that smiley is EPIC XD

ash is such a thread jacker...

Quote Originally Posted by V3_Shae View Post
    O.o
    Psychic.
    lol

Just 3 stop lights south of the city hospital.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlou[RS] View Post
    http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Taco-Se...-I/Detail.aspx

This taco seasoning recipe is kept in a huge jar in my kitchen (I like, quadruple it)

I use it in chicken tortilla soup, mexican rice (can be found here: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Mexican...II/Detail.aspx), tacos, sautéed chicken to put on top of my special BBQ chicken pizza, anything!!! Thank you Mexico!<33333

WOW,.. thanks for making me feel hungry Ash,.. * freaking gets dressed, goes to store, buys food... comes home an cooks,... RAGE! RAGE EATING will begin in t minutes 35 minutes, an counting...

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

" If you can put 2 rounds into the same hole from 25 meters, that's gun control! "

Just 3 stop lights south of the city hospital.
    " My Name is V3_Shae, and I want to join. "

- so, I wonder whatever happened to ol' Shae. * Anyone still keep in contact with him ?

Well, I got curious and looked to see if I even had him still on my Steam friends list,. and, it appears I do, and he was online. Not knowing if he was AFK or not, I just sent a quick "shout" , and left it at that.

In a few seconds, he did reply back.:

06 August, 2013
    11:55 PM - [RS] Chemo: hey ! what have you been up too ? i haven't "seen" you on Steam in a while, then again, I usually don't go threw my contact list, but tonight I was reading the RS forums, and I just happend to think of wtf happened to you and what you have been up to, and hope all is well, and all that stuff,.. well, reply when you can,.. take it easy,.. - Chemo
    11:56 PM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: Hey, Chemo! I've been good
    11:56 PM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: how've you been?
    11:59 PM - [RS] Chemo: ah, i've been good. busy with RL stuff, kids, wife,. "fun" stuff like that,.. wow, it has been a while sense I last chatted with you in vent an or played anything,.. (even though I have just been playing "Warframe", with the rest of the guys,. not much of late night, hard core gaming much anymore,.. * maybe too damn old, idk,.. ha- lol. what about you- still gaming ?
    11:59 PM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: yeah, been playing a lot of league
    11:59 PM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: been getting back into guild wars 2 as well
    11:59 PM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: started civ 5 for a while
    07 August, 2013
    12:00 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: it's been good
    12:00 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: the other guys doing well
    12:00 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: ?
    12:05 AM - [RS] Chemo: Yes, we are all doing good. At least, oh maybe 8 of us play "warframe", (maybe more, I''m just making a quick guess.). Basically, were just playing this to count down the days to BF4 comes out,.. more or less.
    12:05 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: ah, yeah
    12:05 AM - [RS] Chemo: I like to play BF3 when I can an all of my games, when I can find the time, but that a hard thing to come by, is time.. * bummer
    12:06 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: yeah, I hear you
    12:06 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: starting college in 2 weks
    12:06 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: *weeks
    12:07 AM - [RS] Chemo: ah really ? nice,. so where are you going to attend, if you don't mind me asking ?
    12:07 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: carnegie mellon
    12:07 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: should be tough, but fun
    12:14 AM - [RS] Chemo: that's in Pittsburgh, Rev lives in Pennslyvania,. he probably has heard about it. (I'm cheating hear, looking it up on Wikipedia) wow, CMU has 7 colleges and independent schools: the Carnegie Institute of Technology (engineering), College of Fine Arts, Dietrich College of Humanities and Social Sciences, Mellon College of Science, Tepper School of Business, H. John Heinz III College and the School of Computer Science.
    12:15 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: yeah, I know xD
    12:18 AM - [RS] Chemo: Hamerschlag and Roberts Halls are pictured, and the architecture of the buildings, is rather amazing, imo.
    12:21 AM - [RS] Chemo: sounds like one heck of a school,.. i wish you well in your studies,..
    12:30 AM - [RS] Chemo: And at any time you have free, hit me up on Steam or just leave me a message on my profile or hit the RS forums,.. whichever you prefer .. okay then,.. good night,..
    2:46 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: Hey, sorry about that, had to stand up suddenly
    12:46 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: see you around
    12:47 AM - [RS] Chemo: ah that's okay, np,.. well, hit me up in Steam when you can, i can sense you will be busy, but, you know, whenever,.. okay well, take it easy,.
    12:47 AM - {QbZ}V3_Shae: sure, you too

*end of conversation. So, for you that were wondering, there you go.

Okay, well, that fulfills my curiosity for this night.

That will be all,.. good night,..

- Chemo out !

Last edited by Chemo[RS]; 08-07-2013 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Chemo says what ?

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

" If you can put 2 rounds into the same hole from 25 meters, that's gun control! "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12