Thread: soul for sell

soul for sell

ill sell my soul for a new motherbord and prossesor with a lot of ram and a new vidio card lol
    SHANGUS KAHN THE MERCILESS................ RAGE = is a mental state that is one extreme of the intensity spectrum of anger. When a person experiences rage it usually lasts until a threat is removed or the person under rage is incapacitated. The other end of the spectrum is annoyance.

There be many uses for thy soul. I must think on this.

DO You Think You Have a Hacker on Your Hands? Find it Hard to Sleep at Night for Fear That a Hacker Will Invade Your Ever so Sweet Sever? Are You Convinced that everyone That Can Kill You Hacks and You KNOW IT???? YOUR FEAR IS AT AN END!!!!!!!! If you are One of These People Goto http://www.ozclan.com Where There Motto is "Ban that Hackin Fool, he just OWNED ME!" Warning: Skill Level is Unlikly to Improve.....EVER.

Just 3 stop lights south of the city hospital.
    whats a vidio card ? it that french for a video,.card ? and why stop at that,.. go for a home improvement loan, and fix your house up, to rent to some beaners. * or just get a big insurance policy on it, and just burn the damn thing to the ground,.. like,.. really.

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

" If you can put 2 rounds into the same hole from 25 meters, that's gun control! "

Your soul is tarnished, no want

lol that it is flounder
    SHANGUS KAHN THE MERCILESS................ RAGE = is a mental state that is one extreme of the intensity spectrum of anger. When a person experiences rage it usually lasts until a threat is removed or the person under rage is incapacitated. The other end of the spectrum is annoyance.

Just 3 stop lights south of the city hospital.
    i didn't know where to put this, so, sense it's for TrueAss, who sold his soul to rock an roll, a long time ago, I guess this OLD thread must as well be fitting.

as i sent ol TrueAss a pic I found of him, when he was younger, I first sent him a text, and said i was going to post it on the forums,. he did reply back, and i quote, " LOL Chemo your nuts bro. Hows things been going man ?"

Well, here it is, and it won't be to hard to figure out which one is TrueAss. HAHAHA * I TOLD you True I would post this,..

1604.jpg

True,.. as they say, " a picture is worth a thousands words',. butt*(doh), i can see only two,..
    Last edited by Chemo[RS]; 04-11-2013 at 07:40 AM. Reason: "mooney mooney- yea,..mooney mooney-mooney mooney !! " you show off tat ass,.. LOL

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

" If you can put 2 rounds into the same hole from 25 meters, that's gun control! "